Pontikes Board of Advisors
The Pontikes Center Board of Advisors helps shape the graduate and undergraduate courses offered at the College of Business to assure the coursework incorporates the knowledge and training students need to positively impact businesses as they learn. Board members also speak to classes and interact with online students via videos.
- Niki Allen, Director of the Office of the SIO and Chief of Staff to Ted Colbert, the Boeing Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President of Information and Analytics - The Boeing Company
- Jim Boudreault, Executive Director, Global Head of Data Science and Intelligence - CME Group
- Andy Greenberg, Analytics Principal - Edward Jones
- Dan Organ, Advanced Analytics - Caterpillar
- Al Perez, Director of Data Science - Nike
- Ian Stewart, Senior VP of Revenue Cycle - Presence Health
The board also includes Terry Clark, dean of the College of Business; Kristen Kordecki, director of corporate and foundation relations for the SIU Foundation.