The SIU College of Business has a well-established one-month study abroad program in France with our partner school, Grenoble Graduate School of Business. The 2018 SIU College of Business Study Abroad program is scheduled from May 12th through June 9th. This year’s trip includes 3 weeks in Grenoble, France and 1 week in Paris, France. The 2018 trip will be the 16th year and over 400 students have participated in the SIU College of Business Study Abroad program since 2003.
Faculty coordinator College of Business study abroad program: For additional information contact Darla Karnes at email@example.com.
Earn a Minor in Marketing: You will earn a minor in marketing by completing 15 credit hours in Marketing.
- Small & Family Business (Completed in Grenoble France)
- International Marketing (Completed in Grenoble/Paris France)
- MKTG 304 Marketing Management– Completed at SIU prior to departure.
- MKTG 305 Consumer Behavior– Completed at SIU before or after the study abroad trip.
- MKTG 496 – Completed through SIU during the time abroad.
Eligibility: The SIU College of Business Study Abroad trip to France is open to all majors, undergraduate, and graduate students. Students who have lower than a 2.7 GPA must get special approval. In addition, MKTG 304 should be completed prior to departure.