Undergraduate Advisement Services
The College of Business and Analytics academic advisement team is a friendly and knowledgeable staff dedicated to student success. Our goal is to TEACH, GUIDE and SUPPORT our students. We are here to guide our student throughout their college career starting from application all the way through graduation.
What do we Offer?
- A professional and knowledgeable staff that is available to help you with course planning, declaring a major, identifying financial resources, and much more.
- We will assist you with the course registration process.
- Our advisors will walk you through your degree requirements to make sure you know what it takes to get to graduation.
- We understand that the same class schedule doesn’t work for everyone. We will work with you to individualize your educational plan.
- Our advisors are here to help you understand the College and University policies and procedures so that your college experience will be the best it can be.
Chief Academic Advisor
(ACCT, BUAN, BUEC, FIN & HTEM majors)
(MGMT, MKTG & UNBA majors)